- Ordinary Membership covers the primary member, spouse/partner and all children under 18. Adults over 18 will need to apply for their own Ordinary Membership.
- There is one annual fee of $150 paid upon joining.
- By applying to become a member, you agree to accept and be bound by the British Association of Singapore's Terms and Conditions, which can be found here: https://www.britishassociation.org.sg/terms-and-conditions
- Please remember to manually add your spouse via the GlueUp system once your membership is accepted.
- Ordinary Member
- Corporate Membership - Gold
Silver Corporate Membership Benefits PLUS
- Invitation for registered associate members to join BA flagship events twice a year at no extra cost.
- Corporate Membership - Silver
Bronze Corporate Membership Benefits PLUS
- 2 logo adverts in our newsletter (featuring on Circle of Friends page twice a year)
- Corporate Membership - Bronze
- 2 adverts per membership year across our social channels
- Member Benefits page feature
- Featured on Corporate Sponsors page on website
- Invitation to sponsor / host an exclusive BA event (at extra cost)
- Join in our regular activities as a member (no hard solicitation of sales please)
- 2 Associate Membership passes
November 10, 2023 Published a new event.
November 6, 2023 Published a new event.
October 23, 2023 Published a new event.
October 11, 2023 Published a new event.
September 25, 2023 Published a new event.
September 23, 2023 Published a new event.
August 30, 2023 Published a new event.
August 20, 2023 Published a new event.
August 18, 2023 Published a new event.